8.28.2009

The "Endorsement"

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that at least half the people riding motorcycles on the streets of America do not have an endorsement/license. I know I ran it freestyle for the first two years and I can only assume that I was not alone. I bring up this subject because there have been a lot of people in my circle about to get "Legal". Its so funny how afraid some get in regards to not passing. I think its great.

I would like to take this opportunity to say "Congratulations" to our boy Hime for passing his test, in Compton, and on a Vespa. I wouldn't expect anything less.Hime's Scooter

Hime's Rented scooter

For those that weren't loyal "Black Horse Followers", before the birth of BoltsAction, click on this sweet link for the story of my endorsement. I definitely lost a little feeling of Rebellion once I became legal, I figured louder pipes would offset that though.

No comments: